New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- NEW Koolaburra Duarte Women’s Black Leather Zip-Up Ankle Boots US Sz 6.5 M
- L 175-393-SS OLD GRINGO NEVADA 13" RUSTIC BEIGE COWGIRL BOOTS
- Dr. Martens Women's 1460 - Choose SZ/Color
- NEW $395 AQUATALIA Georgia Black Combo Leather Textile Sneaker Shoe 9M 9 M
- Men's/Women's Valentino Ivory Leather Espadrilles IT 34 Customer first a good reputation in the world renewed on time
- Harajuku Lovers White Canvas Multi-Color Wording Casual Athletic Sneaker Women 7
- Nike Free Fit 2 White/green Womens Running Athletic Shoes Size 11
- nike air jordan flight 45 White Fusion Pink Purple RARE
- Nike Air Jordan 10 Retro "Charlotte Hornets" 310805 107 Size 11
- NIKE WMNS M2K TEKNO AO3108-100 TRIPLE WHITE WHITE PURE PLATINUM DAD SHOE S
- Nike Air Jordan CP3 VIII Basketball Shoes 684855-327 - Men's Size 8.5
- Men's NIKE AIRMAX 2 EXPRESS trainer shoes basketball size 11 game royal punch
- New Nike Mens Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Run Running Shoes 918264-007 sz 11
- Nike Roshe One Mens 511881-701 Volt Black White Mesh Running Shoes Size 11
- 2014 Authentic Nike Air Jordan 3 Wolf Grey Sneakers 136064-004 Size 12
- Asics GEL KAYANO 25 Men's 1011A019.002 Black Running Shoes
- Nike Cortez Basic Leather OG White Red Blue Mens Sz 10 Forrest Gump Running Shoe
- NEW MENS ASICS Gel-Lyte V 5 Black Pink Shoes SIZE 9.5
- 2011 - ADIDAS "STUPIDLY LIGHT" BASKETBALL SHOES - SZ. 18(VERY RARE SIZE!)
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
This is how the early church changed the world — by following Christ’s example in pouring themselves out on behalf of the world around them. This is why we give a third of our offerings away MENS PUMA X HAN JOBENHAVN TSUGI KORI SNEAKERS HI TOPS BNIB SIZE 9 UK *DEADSTOCK*.
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Fear of God x Vans Vault Slip-On 47 V DX Black White size US 11.5 brand new fog
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres