Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Running, Cross Training|
- FRENCH Sloop green metallic print leather flats sz 7.5 US army camouflage khaki
- women's shoes ARMANI JEANS 8 () slip on gold leather BT419-38
- Steve Madden LEVELS Womens Levels Fashion Sneaker- Choose SZ/Color.
- Tods sporty Ballet Flats Orange Suede w/ Patterned Leather Toe Sz 6
- NIKE VIEW 2 ROLLING RAIL Walking Shoe Sz 10 Women White & Ice Blue 318172-111
- NIKE WMNS FREE RN 2017 UK SIZE 6 *880840-007*
- Men's Nike Foamposite Size 8.5 314996-004 Pewter
- Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Essentials Baskets pour Femme 704993 102 Baskets
- Nike Air Flex Trainer II 488004-007 Men's size 8 training running active shoes
- NIKE SB ZOOM Stefan JANOSKI Premium "High Tape" Trainers Size Eu43 PureS
- NIKE BLAZER HIGH PREMIUM TZ "NEIGHBORHOOD" 332286-601 varsity Size 11
- Uomo Nike Air Jordan 1 Medio Casual Retro Trainers - Eu 43 (554724 034)
- Nike Air Max2 Utempo 94 Men's Shoes 922934100 Sz 11 Color White
- Nike Jordan Melo M12 Big Apple 12 XII Men Basketball Shoes Gym Red Gum Yellow
- NEW - ASICS Kayano 17 GS Junior Running Shoe - Men Size US 7.5 Euro 40
- NIKE - Jordan Retro 8 VIII - 3 THREE PEAT - High Top - (White) EUC (Men Size 13)
- Nike Trainers Air Max Modern Essential Men's Trainers Men's Shoes
- ADIDAS TUBULAR INVADER MID TOP - BLACK - SIZE (FIT LIKE SIZE 8)
- Adidas HARDEN Vol 1 Red OPS Zeno Basketball Shoe SIZE 10 BOOST James MVP
- Nike Air Max 1 Navy Quickstrike 2013 Us 9
- Nike Air Max Ladies Shoes Size 7.5
- NIKE AIR PRESTO OFF-WHITE SIZE 13 BLACK AA3830-002 AUTHENTIC IN HAND
- Men's Brand New New Balance Mode De Vie Athletic Fashion Sneakers [MRT580C6]
- Nike Air Jordan 8 Retro COOL WOLF GREY SUEDE BLACK 305381-014 8 AQUA OVO BUNNY
- VANS SK8 HI BEAMS Disney collaboration White from japan (249
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 9 Silver/Purple Running Athletic Shoes Sneakers, Womens US 9
- Women Knee High Wide Leg Flat Low Heel Stretch Calf Riding Boots Size
- ELIZABETH AND JAMES E-GASP BLACK LEATHER DOUBLE BUCKLE MID CALF BOOT W/BOX SZ 9M
- *New Balance minimus trail running shoes women 8/8.5/9/9.5/10 B/D WT10GP blue
- Vince Overton leather Ankle Boots GRAPHITE/GRAY SIZE 7 1/2
- NWB Gorgeous Sam Edelman Winnie Whisky Suede Ankle Booties Sz 8 /38
- Stetson Western Boot Women Morgan Snip 7.5 B Brown 12-021-6115-1060 BR
- New VALENTINO Leather Rockstud Multiple Stone Heels Boots Shoes 9 US 39 EU $1795
- L'Artiste by Spring Step Women's Agacia Closed-Back Clog
- Brand: Seven Dials Seven Dials Womens Dev Closed Toe Oxfords
- New Drew Rose Mary Jane Bronze Leather Straps Women 9 W
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.